Casino, Promotions, Sweepstakes
Voted "Best Casino" by the readers of casino player magazine
Pull up a seat at one of our table games and try your luck. Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Pai Gow Tiles—they’re all here for you. And don’t miss our exquisite Baccarat Pit.
Caribbean Stud Poker
Caribbean Stud is a new and exciting game that is easy to learn and fun to play. It appeals to all players - beginners, high stakes players and small bettors.
Caribbean Stud is based upon the card rankings of five card stud poker, except that players bet against the house instead of each other. Players place initial wagers in the "ante" betting area of the table. All "ante" wagers must be made prior to the dealer announcing, "No more wagers."
Each player receives five cards face down and the dealer receives four cards face down and one card face up. After looking at their hands, players decide whether to play or fold.
If they decide to play, the players must place a bet on the "Bet" betting area of the table. The "Bet" wager must be exactly twice the "ante" wager.
If they decide to fold, the players forfeit the "ante" wager. After all players have made their decisions whether to bet or fold, the dealer reveals the remaining four cards. The dealer must "qualify" to play by receiving a poker hand of Ace/King or higher.If the dealer's hand qualifies, the dealer compares his cards to the player's cards. If the player's hand is higher in rank than the dealer's hand, the player wins.
If the dealer's hand does not qualify, all players win.
If the dealer's hand and the player's hand "tie" (all five cards are identical in rank - suits are not considered), the "ante" and "bet" wagers are both pushes, no action taken.
In addition to the table play, there is an optional progressive payout feature. After making the "ante" bet, a player may deposit a $1.00 gaming chip into the designated acceptor device or slot in the table, in front of the betting position. This bet gives the player a chance at the amount on the progressive payout meter, regardless of the dealer's hand.
Caribbean Stud Poker Rules
- Players choosing to play for the progressive payout are responsible for ensuring that the indicator light on the acceptor device is properly illuminated.
- Players may not exchange or communicate information regarding their hands. Any violation will result in a dead hand and forfeiture of all wagers.
- If a player is dealt an incorrect number of cards, that player's hand shall be void. If the dealer is dealt four cards of the five card hand, the dealer shall deal an additional card to complete the hand. Any other misdeal to the dealer shall result in all hands being void and the cards shall be reshuffled.
- A player may play only one hand per round of play.
- Each player who makes a "bet" wager shall be responsible for his or her own hand and no other person other than the dealer may touch the cards of that player.
- Each player shall be required to keep the five cards in full view of the dealer at all times. Once each player has examined his or her cards and placed them face down on the layout, they may not touch the cards again.
- If a hole card is exposed prior to the dealer announcing "No more bets," all hands shall be void.
Let it Ride and Three Card Poker are trademarks used under license from SHFL entertainment, Inc.