Entertainment & Nightlife
Add some life to your nights
“Unexpected, uninhibited and unparalleled – discover the evolution of entertainment. Wind your way through intriguing venues designed to suit your mood. At Scores Atlantic City, we’re anything you want us to be.”
Now open on the second level of the Trump Taj Mahal, Scores Atlantic City revolutionizes the modern-day gentleman’s club experience into a state-of-the-art, entertainment complex that promises an extraordinary social and sensory experience. Step inside the luxurious 36,000-square-foot venue, and you’ll discover world-renowned exotic dancers, multi-faceted performances, celebrity spottings and spontaneous entertainment that appeal to men and women.
Weekend getaway? Bachelor or Bachelorette party? After-work festivities? Scores Atlantic City offers something for everyone with distinctly separate venues, including:
- The Electric Fantasy Club, a futuristic gentlemen’s club and showroom featuring multiple stages, bottle service cabanas, and an audio-visual extravaganza.
- The Distrikt, a red-lit fantasy corridor lined with intimate VIP lounges and surprise attractions.
- The Libertine Room, a super-lux celebrity and high-roller lounge offering Atlantic City’s premiere rare whiskey library.
- Black Box Cabaret, a chic nightclub and special event space.
- The Spread, an intimate sports bar featuring gourmet bar bites and live broadcasts from 97.3 ESPN-FM.
- The Deck at Scores, an exclusive outdoor bar and lounge with bottle cabanas, tropical cocktails and an ocean view.
- Blue Velvet Theater, home of our male revue, the Real Men of Scores (coming soon).
- Retail store (coming soon).
From electrifying shows to exclusive, private performances, Scores guarantees the ultimate luxury entertainment experience in Atlantic City.
For more information or to book reservations for bottle service, group parties, and bachelor/bachelorette events, call 1-855-500-SCORES or visit www.ScoresAtlanticCity.com. For the latest updates, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 7PM – 6AM
Friday & Saturday: 7PM – 8AM
Sunday: 7PM – 4AM
The Spread and The Deck at Scores open at noon Saturdays and Sunday, weather permitting.
Mendricks vs. Lawler
Saturday, March 15, in the Blackbox
Doors open at 7PM
Admission will be $30
$175 Ultimat Bottles
$250 Patron Silver Bottles
$7 Ultimat Mixers
$6 Coors Light Bottles
TKO- Absolut Elyx & Perrier Jouet Nuit Blanche $450
Below the Belt- Patron Reposado & Voga Prosecco $550
For group reservations, please call Hope: 609-541-2214
For bottle reservations, please call Amanda: 609-541-2215